Today I’ve released a brand new version of BroserBackup with the support of Opera 15+ (Opera Blink)!
Here’s the changelog:
> 9.0 [14 Dec 2013]
- Added support for Opera Blink (Opera +15)
- Added .Net runtime 4.5 support.
- Main window is loaded a bit more faster now.
- Some graphics inconsistencies was fixed.
- Removed Cloud-backup support (It doesn’t had the success I expect when it was released in 2011).
- Drag and drop bbf/zip/rar file improved and load backup file from his extension (bbf) works beter now.
- Added language chinese.
- Languages english and spanish was updated with few corrections.
- Some small bugs are fixed.
You can download it here.
In the most recent version you can configure the VLC player to stream the incoming UDP traffic to a HTTP (TCP) output traffic easily.
Download latest 9.1 version and configure a player with “Auto-Config” option “VLC (HTTP Output from VLC)” like the following example:
Then, open any transponder with this player and all is done!
The HTTP URL is: http://IP:8080/ebspro.ts
Today was released the stable version of EBSpro. In this case the 9.1 version with lot of fixes and improvements!
You can download it (as always) from here.
Warning: In this version, command-line arguments for player-integration was changed (because with the old method can cause some problems with some special characters). Remember to re-configure all your players again.
We’re pleased to announce that EBSpro 9.0 beta and EBSpro Mobile 0.3 alpha has now been officially released.
What’s new in EBSpro 9.0?
- Support for BLScan2 devices (Montage DS3000/2, DS3103 based)
- SatFeeds.info integrated inside EBSpro blind-scan list
- USALS now works fine (I think)
- Better Ka-Band LNB support
- Lots of improvements and fixes
For more detailed change log, please visit this page.
And what’s new in EBSpro Mobile?
I fixed lot of things and make a more smart layout for devices with large resolution. Also I added support for the USALS control and few more things.
Take a look at this page.
Today I’ve released the next stable version of EBS Pro. In this case the 8.0 version.
Special thanks to all users on DVBHispano forum for beta testing!
- TS Grabber (finally!)
- PID Stats
- OTFS (On The Fly Scan – experimental)
- Better database handling
- Support for SatFeeds 2.x
- Lots of bugs are fixed and general improvements
- Much more!