We’re pleased to announce that EBSpro 9.0 beta and EBSpro Mobile 0.3 alpha has now been officially released.
What’s new in EBSpro 9.0?
- Support for BLScan2 devices (Montage DS3000/2, DS3103 based)
- SatFeeds.info integrated inside EBSpro blind-scan list
- USALS now works fine (I think)
- Better Ka-Band LNB support
- Lots of improvements and fixes
For more detailed change log, please visit this page.
And what’s new in EBSpro Mobile?
I fixed lot of things and make a more smart layout for devices with large resolution. Also I added support for the USALS control and few more things.
Take a look at this page.
Today I’ve released the next stable version of EBS Pro. In this case the 8.0 version.
Special thanks to all users on DVBHispano forum for beta testing!
- TS Grabber (finally!)
- PID Stats
- OTFS (On The Fly Scan – experimental)
- Better database handling
- Support for SatFeeds 2.x
- Lots of bugs are fixed and general improvements
- Much more!
Due a server migration (and some issues with our hosting provider) all our services are off almost for five days.
Now, all our services are back again.
I need to fix some issues with mails and satfeeds.info for make all working like before.
Update 2 [21 Aug]: EBS Pro registration system problem is resolved.
Update 1 [21 Aug]: E-mail redirections problems are resolved, and also, small mistakes on satfeeds.info are fixed.
Today I released a new version (more than a year has been passed hehe) of BrowserBackup. In this case, the more important change is it’s freeware!
This is the changelog:
- NEW: BrowserBackup is now Freeware (free of charge).*
- NEW: Added support for Opera 12.01-12.50.
- FIX: Some small bugs are fixed
- UPD: Installer version updated* Cloud-backup is still available for registered users. You can login from Cloud-Backups Window.
For users with EBS Pro (Registered) only:
I’m getting some mails regarding to the problem we having some users with the registered version (18.104.22.168 only).
The problem is, that some users with the option “Save transponders here when make a blindscan” enabled can get a box dialog requesting that the feature is only available for registered users and need to buy full version for use this feature. That is false and is a bug.
The solution is easy, download 22.214.171.124 version (is the same as 126.96.36.199 for the registered users) or unmark the option “Save transponders here when make a blindscan” if you don’t need this.
Sorry for the inconvenience.